Happy Belated Mother's Day

Hernandez Family at Mr. Sisters outdoor patio
Being a Mom has not been easy but it has certainly been the most rewarding experience of my life. I have three kids who remind me every day the importance of tolerance, patience and acceptance.

Yesterday was both relaxing yet event-filled. We started the day out at my favorite restaurant/nightclub Mr. Sisters for their Mother's Day Brunch and enjoyed a great meal and fantastic atmosphere with our teens. They laughed with us, requested songs from the piano man to play and had a fantastic time with their parents... in a public medium! I know! Be still my heart! :)

Later that afternoon, we went to see Thor with my parents and completely geeked out talking about the upcoming Captain America and The Avengers movies. I love having geeky kids! When we got home, they played Mortal Kombat with their dad while I got to play with my Sims 3 game. I've missed lazy Sundays like these so it was great to just be laid back and carefree for one day of the year.

Hope everyone got to enjoy the day as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts About Me

My Favorite Reads of 2021

I Failed the Goodreads Challenge in 2018