Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Announcement: I'm Open to Submissions Again

Dreamstime Image
Had to take some time to catch up with client manuscripts as well as queries that I'd received before Christmas (yep, I was really behind on those) before being able to open my query inbox again but it's finally happened.

My submission guidelines have changed slightly and are now on my profile page of the Agency website which you can see here. Please follow these carefully to ensure our assistants and interns get your query to me right away.

So what am I looking for? I'm only going to focus on romance, erotica and GLBT fiction so please do not query me with your mystery/thriller, science-fiction work unless it is a romance, has romantic elements, features an out GLBT main character or is erotic. In order for your story to be considered a romance, it should center around a love story and if there are sex scenes (yes, please) they should move the story forward and progress the relationship you're establishing within the story.

I'm open to all romance subcategories and I'm partial to GLBT-themed love stories. While I don't represent Young Adult works, I am interested in Gay YA and NA (New Adult) fiction featuring Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Transgendered main characters in any genre.

Please review your work carefully prior to submitting it and ensure that it's been properly edited. I want to spend my time reading your words and immersing myself in your world and the lives of your characters not stopping to revise the work in my head in order to enjoy it.

Also, get to know the types of books I acquire by looking through my recent sales page.

Send your query with a complete synopsis and first five pages to query@corvisieroagency.com.