Gals, Sun & Surf

So what are you guys doing this weekend? Any big plans for Memorial Day?

I get to spend some time with my gals connecting, relaxing and enjoying each other's company as we also celebrate our birthdays together. Four of us celebrate birthdays in May-June so we're getting together and spending the night being ourselves! We get to leave the labels behind for one night and just be gals. I think women forget to do that from time to time: to just be women! That's a topic for another day though.

On Monday, with the kids being off from school, we're heading to the beach and I'm actually looking forward to it. Those of you who know me well are likely gasping, shaking your heads and looking to see when I was replaced by the borg as I'm not fond of the outdoors. But... there's just something about being able to sit by the sea and enjoy the magnificence of that great power. The great eye candy doesn't hurt either!

So how are you spending your holiday weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Facts About Me

My Favorite Reads of 2021

I Failed the Goodreads Challenge in 2018